Sunday, February 9, 2014

how to face fear of audition?

Facing the fear of audition

Audition can be a scary process.And many of us  struggles while in audition  .Me also have gone through this condition because You could be asked to do anything.Even i have not given much auditions but after some auditions i feel that i am unable to give my best due to my nervousness so i decided to found a solution for it .I have searched a lot on google about facing an audition easily .so here i will try to put all my gathered knowledge about this topic.After reading this post you will be able to keep yourself cool and  sail through any audition.

 1.Force yourself  to overcome nervousness 

In doing so you have to think that '' this could be only my  chance so i will do my best and for me its easy,it's easy ''.If you will think it's easy then your mind will generate a kind of hormone which help to build temporary confidence.[i have read it in a study report from bbc}.so this temporary hormone can make your way easier.

2.Enjoy the process- you could be feel nervous in first few auditions but after you will gain some experience it will be easier to make balance your nerves.

{remember you are going to be an actor so observe the situation so you can use as inspiration  for character  in future}  


3.Don't waste your time -Make sure to research the character ,read your line over and over so you don't forget them in  audition .It's really happened to me.I had forgotten my lines sometimes in past Auditions and went nervous  means i lost my chance so if you don't want to let this happen to yourself use every second  of it. Because every minutes count show them what you are capable of do. 

4. Exercise -Do some exercise  like vocal ,deep breathing,facial exercise .They will make you feel calm.

5.Go there early so you could get enough time to read script.

6. once you been entered there Listen carefully every word and make clear response to every question.

7.Don't turn up late in audition it will make you fluster.

PEOPLE Magazine     

let me know what you think in comment area..
Please share if you like it.
If you want to connect me join my facebook page  or add me in your google circle.
THANKS FOR READING.

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

our sponser

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates